Getting a NIE

If you are thinking of being in Spain for over 3 months, you’ll need a Número de Indentidad de Extranjero (Foreigner Identity Number) or NIE. It is not just a mere formality in order for you to legally remain in Spain, but something you will practically need for lots of transactions, such as opening a …

Getting a NIE Read More »